Meet “The Marriage Coach” Patrice Bush
It Takes 2 Marriage Coaching is owned by Patrice Bush, whom is the Marriage Coach as well. She has over 12 years experience counseling families through Charlotte-Mecklenburg School System and the Department of Social Services. She is dually certified as a Master’s Level Social Worker (earned 2005) & Master’s Level Counselor (earned 2010). She is also a certified Prepare & Enrich Marriage Counselor (earned 2016). Patrice has an extensive history of creating and implementing programs for families. She has developed over 16 Marriage Retreats. She has provided counseling to over 200 couples throughout 15 states helping strengthen marriages and reignite bonds. Patrice is a wife and mother of 3 daughters. Patrice has been married for 8.5 years.
Hire the Coach
Get to know Patrice Bush
· 12 years experience counseling families
· Dually certified as a Master’s Level Social Worker & Master’s Level Counselor
· Certified Prepare & Enrich Marriage Counselor
· Wife and mother of 3
· Developed over 16 Relationship Conferences
· Provided coaching to over 200 couples throughout 15 state helping strengthen marriages and reignite bonds.
Follow Us Socially!